Malware Analysis - Our Expertise
Short for "malicious software," malware refers to software programs designed to damage or do other unwanted actions on a computer system. Malware Analysis is an important part of preventing and detecting future cyber attacks. Using malware analysis tools, cyber security experts can analyze the attack lifecycle and glean important forensic details to enhance their threat intelligence.
During Malware Analysis we create a secure environment to test, replay, characterize, and document advanced malicious activities. Malware Analysis shows the cyber attack lifecycle, from the initial exploit and malware execution path to callback destinations and follow-on binary download attempts.
TYPES OF ANALYSIS
- Static Analysis: also known as code analysis it is process of analyzing code without executing it to get a better understanding of the code and its functioning.
- Dynamic Analysis: also known as behavioral analysis it is the process of running the malware and observing its behavior on the system, where the system is setup in a closed and isolated environment.
Countermeasures to malware fall into three general categories -
- Detection: the ability to recognize and locate malware on a system, in a file on that system, and/or in software, hardware, or media not yet installed on the system.
- Prevention: keeping malware from entering, installing, and/or executing on a system. Also, keeping malware from propagating itself to other areas of a system or to other systems.
- Eradication: Removing malware and all of its associated traces (files, processes, system changes), and restoring the system to its pre-infected state.
Get in touch with our security experts
Provide your details and we will get back to you in no time
or call us for general inquiries
Call us : +91-141-491 7696
Email : email@example.com